Customize how your agent greets callers.
Log into goodcall.com, go to Agent Settings and click the edit pencil on "👋 My Greeting".
This will open your Edit Greeting modal
Use the text boxes to change your greeting. Call your agent to hear it live!
"When open" and "When closed"
You can set a different greeting for when you are open vs when you are closed.
"Say open hours" checkbox
Use the checkbox to have your agent say your hours in either your open or closed greeting. When checked, you will see <open hours message> added to your text box. Your agent will now say your open hours as part of the greeting.
💡 TIP: anytime you see words in brackets in a text input like <say open hours>, it means this is a phrase your agent will say but that you cannot customize. We do this in cases where changing the text could cause a bug that will prevent the agent from working properly.
Greeting your callers is now a skill
1. Log into your dashboard
2. Go to the "Knowledge" tab
3. You will see a greeting skill listed for you by default. In this window, you can define how you want your agent to greet callers, whether you're open or closed. Your agent can now:
- Communicate a manual greeting to the caller, which you can create
- Send a link via text message
- Take a message from the caller